Re: Microsoft to end support for Windows 7 in 2015

Which is why I am still running win7 32 bit here.
I must admit after all my screaming last year I have not really touched dos of late, but to be honest I am sorting out an Linux box which was an old xp box.
My boxes a laptop and 2 desktops one an i5 duel and one an i5 quad are able to go 64 bit the i5 is 64 bit right now with ssd so I have no issue with updating.
the i3 is a first generation so it may need upgrading  but who knows.
it may be time for another laptop by the end of 6 years its still a long way off.
My plan is to upgrade at least the newest box to win9.
I do hope that ms does separate the desktop and tablet systems though and sets things at least back to normal.
I think because of the business related backlash they have no choice but who knows