Re: Monthly Chat October 2020

@Dark: What happened to my parents was that the driver just drove towards our house, dropped the parcel in front of our door and then just wanted to drive away. I am not sure if it is the same in Britain, but in Austria someone has to sign a delivery notice when a parcel is delivered.
So that was a fun story as well. And I think you can find plenty flying around on the Internet.
We are currently doing semi-online lectured at university. This means that one half of the students is at the university itself, while the other half is at home.
I a recent lecture, the professor played a video (he played it through the room's speakers, half of the students are at the university, remember) and we, following the lecture via Microsoft Teams, could only hear the video over the university computer's microphone. So it was nearly impossible to understand and follow. But wait for it: The best thing is that the people who were following the lecture from home couldn't even rewatch the documentary because it apparently was for use at the university only and the professor wasn't allowed to pass it on.
Luckily, we discussed it again today, so I didn't miss anything.
I hope I am not annoying you guys too much with my small university stories.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector