Coming soon, Remnant 2.0.

Hay all, Threeblacknoises here.
If you're here you're either curious, or you've heard about Remnant, my custom stage for the game adventure at c by vgstorm.com.
The old topic is no more, as the new features in Remnant address most of the problems found in the original Remnant.
This new version has a completely overhalled system of stages that take full advantage of the new features introduced in Adventure at C version 3.2.
Why is the stage not finished yet, you ask?
Well, that's because I'm waiting on theOnlyPKMNmaster to record some final lines for the new seens that are included in this new version.

What can people who already plaied Remnant expect?
Lots of new stuff, actually.
High on the list are custom tiles and rebalanced boss battles.
Most bugs are gone, and that's why I erased the old topic.
Keep watching this space for the download link.