Re: Coming soon, Remnant 2.0.

Hay dark, I do agree with you that their should be some kind of archive for aAC stages.
A lot of people are using BT sync and something called a secret? to store stages, but I think that this shouldn't be done, as it makes it where normal people who don't want to use torents can't get ahold of the stages without getting things like bootlegd movies and other stuff as well.
I'll ask Aaron about storing stages on his site, as that would be the best place for them.
When the stage does come out, I'll remove this topic and post a fresh one in new releases.
Thanks