Fury Driver - Moonwalks: races in a city full of crime (Demo)

Hello!
I'm an audiogames.it dev and I'm working on an audiogame based on the same infrastructure the videogame Blind Quest has, and it's called “Fury Driver”. It's the first full videogame I'm making!
It tells the story of Vergil, an undercover cop tasked with the mission to bring to justice the mysterious Mr. Sin, the biggest mob boss in all of Moon City.
The story is set in America in modern times, and involves a fair amount of car chases and races! The plan to uncover Sin's identity involves climbing up the ranks of the Moonwalks, clandestine car races that he organizes and profits from.
Some ispirations behind this setting were movies like Baby Driver and Scarface... so the game has a generally bleak atmosphere.

The demo for Windows (64 bit) and Mac is available now for free on the audiogames.it website:
https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/fury-driver-demo/

The full game is mostly done, but it's not 100% finalized yet and there's room for changes and improvements.
I'm making this post to ask you to test the demo and provide any kind of feedback – things like: if you liked the demo or not, if the audios & voicelines were confusing, if you got lost, and ESPECIALLY if you found the racing minigame functional and fun.
I'll take note of your suggestions and make changes to the game according to what you propose if I'm capable of doing so.
I'll check this post daily and try to answer any questions you might have.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valkyrie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valkyrie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector