Re: A strange dilemma

Hi folks,
Thanks for all of your responses. I'm actually laughing right now, as I wouldn't actually consider myself stressed over it. I was interested in what others think, so I thank you for your responses.
I've encountered adults with similar voices, indeed I know about voice acting. I find it very interesting to compare their normal voices to their character voices, and find this to be very expressive.
If I can find any examples of these "small" voices I'll let you know, but they're kind of hard to find tbh, which makes this kind of annoying.
Honestly though, I'm not too worried, much less now that I've seen your responses. I doubt I'll need councilling or anything like that over this, as I'd just consider it a phase I'm going through, albeit a sort of random one.