Re: A strange dilemma

Hi,
I agree, I think the, as you call it, sexy female voice, well, I don't actually like it. I prefer the higher pitched voices. In the past I've been known to turn my head slightly and such if I hear one, but I have to be careful as I don't want to be like I'm staring or listening in too much. Interestingly, I actually seem to find adults (females) with this kind of voice to be a rare occurrence so I'm glad whenever I get to hear one. I think that might actually be part of it, the fact that the voice seems, as I like to call it, unique and a break from the mold of these deep voices I hear a lot of the time.