Re: A non-online football (soccer) manager?

Didn't like the limited choice of teams to manage in Be the manager, so my choice would still be True football 3.

I managed to install talkback to the Memu android emulator, which was suggested to me here in forums.

It is working quite well, I am learning how to navigate with it, downloaded/installed True Football 3, but whenever I try to start a new game in it, the emulator reports that "football 3 has stopped", then it suggests me to send a feedback, or restart the app, when I do that, the game stops again after trying to start a new game.
(so the game app does start, the main game options appear, but the "new game" option collapses)

Any idea what can be wrong with it?