Re: A non-online football (soccer) manager?

Well I at least had the chance to play it for over 10 or so years...and must say it is for sure among the overall top 5 games I ever played.
(and if anyone, I did play a damn lots of them)

I wonder if someone has already tried to talk to its developer team about making the game accessible to us, were there any efforts shown by our side regarding this matter so far?