Re: Noire way out!

I'm not actually surprised Aaron. I've only had chance to play the first couple of scenes of Inquisitor's heartbeat and it was fairly obvious to me that that was a different actor to the chap who played nicholas, (for a start he sounded much less unplesant). I was however rather confused sinse the announcements did initially list Eymerich as the main character of the game which was a trifle confusing.

I also don't seem to get the controls or how the game works on Ios either, sinse rather than touching the screen I need to swipe up down left or right, and I can't get any other commands to work, though on one occasion I accidently deleted my progress. I don't know how to interact with objects or even what to do with the menu, actually the game I find a little mistifying,  though I'm relieved to learn that the different actor as the main character wasn't just a switch sinse my first thought on opening the game was "[[wow]]! tha t doesn't sound like old nick!" big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : johnabreu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector