Stasp Talking Manjaro odditieis

Hey Stasp, figured I'd make this its own topic so I can find it easier.

So basically, keep running into this on virtualbox. No matter what I do, I end up with a system that won't boot. Because....Idunno, I've gone through the partition, install, and set up everything up to/including the user and root password.

Yet at that point, it's a non functional system. I tried the pacman -s orca espeak-ng and that' installed fine using manjaro-chroot, I put grub on there and checked, lightdm is there.

So what's the issue? It just....sits there in vboxto