Re: Stasp Talking Manjaro odditieis

No, you have to do it the not so great way. Also, the iso's aren't there yet, same as the menu options. I'm stil preparing them. I'll let the community know when everything wil be ready and setup though lol.
I believe if you want orca to talk in lightdm you need to place the orca.desktop autostart file in /etc/xdg/orca.desktop, i cant promise it'll work though. If you enabled auto login, you wil need to login only once after installation, which you can do by waiting a few seconds, typing your user name, pressing tab, typing your password and pressing enter.
Hope that helps.
Edit: You need to place orca.desktop in /etc/xdg/autostart, not just in /etc/xdg. My bad