Re: swamp pricing discussion

Well Mike I'm not too worried about my old character, I was only level 2 or 3 anyway and getting back will give me some slaying practice. I do however need to check the readme sinse I realized when I started up I'd forgotten some key strokes.

Btw, is it still possible to record your own voice files for the game?
I fancy doing a pirate, yo ho ho! big_smile.

edit: yeah, it's not going to take too long to get back to where I was, the zombies seem to have been taking lessons from the ones in We're alive and breeding sinse I was last on big_smile.

Actually it makes trips out quite dangerous, but that I like sinse there are always places to explore.

The only miner trouble i'm having is running out of 9 mm amo and keep having to use my reputa tion to buy it rather than armor or bigger weapons, then again the reason I'm using so much amo is usually because I have a zombie centered but it's at too long a range for the gun (I look forward to getting the sniper rifle back), so this is something I'll get used to hopefully.