Re: linking up with blind video gamers

I've been using Discord for several months now, and it's fully accessible on mac, and now iOS as well. There is only a small problem on mac with the list of servers, but simply disable quick navigation, press down arrow or up arrow and you will be browsing the list. Hit enter on a server and it will take you there. Everything else navigates correctly and is perfectly labeled.
Obviously I prefer Discord to Skype, the former is much better for organizing something like that. Also, I haven't used Skype for years.
The idea of creating a community of blind gamers focused on mainstream games seems great to me, I hope it succeeds and we can enjoy together. Like several here, my interest in audio games has been waning fastly for some time. For me, the future is in accessible video games, and being able to play with all kinds of people, not just our small community of audio games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jamestoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector