Re: linking up with blind video gamers

rings2006 wrote:

what about a custom discord client for the blind. i have no idea what the limits are for the api but maybe. and yes discord is accessible. yes it is but this custom client could make it compleatly accessible. and no i wont make it because i have no idea how. if i did i would

I don't understand why use a software for the blind for everything, even when the official software is already accessible. I mean, wouldn't it be useless work to program something like that? And when the official application has new features? Will we have to wait for the kind programmer who made us our private client to update it? Honestly, I don't like having specific products for the blind for absolutely everything.
With that said, I think we are diverting the topic towards using discord, so better leave it here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jamestoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jamestoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector