Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

This seems to contradict the whole, "everyone who transitions is happy afterward", attitude the press seems to like to tout. Another thing, while I can't speak on female hormones, I do know a little bit about male hormones since hypogonadism is something I have. In my case, it is of the secondary variety, due to pituitary complications caused by septo-optic dysplasia. When you give someone testosterone, two things happen. The first is that men with no T problems have varying levels throughout the day, peaking around 9 in the morning and fluctuating from there. In fact, whenever I get blood work done to test my levels, they want it done between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM for that very reason. The second is that it can make a man dependent on it, as described in the latter half of this article. So, do we know that giving a biological female these hormones, that stopping them due to military service wouldn't cause other issues for them?

You do have a point that everyone who goes into the service isn't a combattant, but you don't always choose where you are assigned either. You could be a desk jockey in Iran, and how would you get your meds?