Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

So I'm not even going to try and break down that last point because I know by now that people like you will only hear what you want to hear, but your point about meds does actually hold at least some merit. We actually *do* have to take meds, even after transitioning fully, especially after transitioning fully. Those hormones just can't and won't produce themselves, and not having them obviously could lead to serious health complications. Of course even for pre GRS people there could still be a mental health problem there too, and no the answer there definitely wouldn't be just suck it up and deal. I'm fresh out of good comparisons right now, but like, it's 1 of those things where if you start, unless you simply find yourself not needing it any more for whatever reason, you really can't stop.
Then again, all of the above is only relevant if you're serving over seas. Admittedly I don't know much about how the US military works, and perhaps serving over seas is indeed a requirement somewhere down the line, but somehow I doubt it. And, you know, there are only so many people with absolutely 0 health complications that require meds, and there are a lot more jobs that need to be done besides field stuff.