Re: games central folder needs to be sorted

Yes sid right on the forking money.
The issue is that I had lost trust in that folder by that point.
The original concept was to have the folder open for all contributers alike.
At first it was slow to take off a few games uploaded and for a while well not much.
Its just a pitty that the cracks, deletions etc started before the opensource devs got their hands in the cookie jar I was even entertaining the idea of keeping the stuff round.
the duplicates I could let go.
the cracks I could probably let go due to the openness of the folder.
The big files I could also let go but the deletion of stuff and the fact that bar once when it started the admins never put a comment in the file even when it was going to hell.
I know they are on this forum not that I care, the folder is not for me it was a dropbox folder but became a bt sync one, the issue was that the admins decided to treat it like a dropbox and not a protected storage.
I'd never let that happen.
I may or may not open one but to be honest unless I get a fibre connection or a vdsl or something that won't happen.
I go through 40 of my 30 gb a month and a lot of that is not me.
I can't have someone on a whim killing files and then I have to upload most of it again 4.2ggb is a lot to upload at 1mbps my connection is fine for what it is but not secure sync like that.