Re: Pitch Black: A Detective's Demise

I also support Connor's idea. I actually wasted far too much time this way; standing just where I thought the door might be, waiting for it to open, then trying to dash through. Took me a bit of repositioning and thinking I might just be bumping into walls before I finally gave up and realized that nope, no hidden things to be found here.
The main reason why it would be cool is because it would actually require a conscious decision on the part of the player. All the dialogs you can encounter are fun, sure, but they are mostly encountered at random. They do seem to appear at similar places each time, so you can memorize them eventually, but when you're new, the trick is just walking everywhere and hoping you stumble upon something.