Re: Menu description requests (10/18 update: Hyrule Warriors)

Hay.
I'm not trying to bump this topic, but Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory just came out!
I've played it for a few days, and have a menu guide in progress that covers everything except for the virsus battle menus and missions in World Tour, (Story) Mode.
English YouTube playthroughs are starting to come out, so you could just fast forward through one and write down the missions displayed for each song.
If you want, I can send you the text I have that covers the rest of the menus, or you could send me the mission text.
I don't care who gets credit, just so long as a text menu guide for this game gets on-line so all can play that want to.
Later!