Re: 7 Major Android Features Copied by Apple in iOS 8

Hi.

Well, I think the iPhone 5s screen is the perfect size.
If the iPhone 6 has a larger screen, I may never get another iPhone since I don't like the idea of having a huge touch screen on my phone.
As I've said before, if you are so concerned about touch screen size, why don't you get the 9 inch iPad air?
It's really starting to irritate me when people want huge screens on cell phones.
I'm sure if the screen gets too big that it wouldn't be comfortable to hold up to your ear.
Oh well, the sighted will get what they want, even though it's ridiculous for a telephone.