Re: 7 Major Android Features Copied by Apple in iOS 8

Well the touch typing in flexy does sound like a good idea, though at the moment I can't quite get all my fingers in typing position on an the Iphone 5 screen so I'll probably waith for the bigger screen on the Iphone 6.

@Chris, regarding screen size, I disagree it's no bennifit to a blind user. I tried an Iphone 4 and 5, and I know which I preferd. larger size means larger icons, which means more to hit with vo's touch screen and less small fidly motions when doing vo operations. Contrast the sliders in Kodp which are very small and literally impossible to get a precise number on, and , to those in Star traders elite which are very large and can be operated extremely precisely with a tap, hold and slide.

As to Ipad, well I can see the logic in having one if you haven't got an Iphone already, but I don't entirely see the point of having both. A bigger screen would be helpful and if the next Iphone comes with one, well it's an advantage as I said, but persoally I don't think it's worth having an extra device which seems to mostly duplicate what my Iphone already does. Particularly sinse from what I've gathered while they share the same Ap store there are things that run on Iphone but not Ipad but not the other way around, though I could be wrong on this, I'm just going on the asis of what I've seen in ap descriptions.