Re: Pokémon access

Uh, no. Flash does not lower special defense, and never has. Flash lowers accuracy. Just sayin'. And in generations 1-3, Flash had 75% accuracy. It's a garbage move that has absolutely no business being used on a team. If you really want accuracy lowering, try Smokescreen or Sand Attack...or go the other way, and boost your own evasiveness with Double Team. Virtually every pokemon can learn it, if that's your thing.
But yeah. Flash. Bad move, pointless to both obtain and use in this game because the pathfinder ignores it. Now, of course, if the person fiddling around with these scripts should choose to make it so that no Flash means no pathfinding in dark areas, I'd be potentially okay with that. Annoying? Hell yeah. But it's also true to life for the games. Because technically as it stands now, we have a tiny advantage. If I were in charge of the scripts, I don't think I'd care enough to patch this issue, but there is a valid but fairly weak argument suggesting that in areas like Rock Tunnel and Victory Road, the lack of necessity for flash for us gives us an extra moveslot on our team that doesn't have to go to a crap move, because our scripting tools let us bypass an environmental variable which would get in the average sighted player's way. The only reason this argument is weak, however, is that some sighted players know the games so well that they step-count and do not need Flash at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : My Amberite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angellic24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector