Re: FPS: How to mute the objects located at the other side of wall?

Thanks Ian, I've replied your email.
Kyle, it is much more complicated than just muting sounds far from listener. But thank you for answering.

If Ghorthalon or Aprone see this topic, please let me know how you coded the algorithm. I'm very interested in it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : ianr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : ianr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector