Re: FPS: How to mute the objects located at the other side of wall?

I once asked Aprone if he had anything better than iterating along the line segment between the listener and the object. I believe his answer was something like "If you come up with such a thing, I'd like to hear about it!" I don't think my Skype history from that far back is still around, but I could check. wink

I remember trying this once, but I don't remember which project.
I keep expecting it to lag, but it somehow has no noticeable effect on speed. Maybe it would if there were too many sounds in the distance?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : ianr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : ianr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector