Re: accessibility of gears tactics and gears 5

okay, having played around with the game for an hour or two I have a few questions.
I haven't had any issues navigating the game's UI, though @aaron your post was quite helpful, so thanks for that.
My issues revolve around gameplay, mainly, finding the fabricator at the beginning and having started the rounds, using auto-lock to take out opponents.
When told to secure the fabricator, are you being told to place it at a certain location? or is it already somewhere and you have to find it.  having found it, how do you interact with it, x?
I tried following the pings but it's tough when there are obstacles in the way.
Can you guys recommend a map that is more open / easier to start with?
Finally, I'm not sure I understand the process of locking / targeting on opponents.  From my understanding, I hold down lt to aim, then center an opponent and tap the left joystick to set a mark on the target.  Following that, I use the right trigger to fire?  is there a sound when I have successfully placed a marker?  I know characters occasionally speak but it doesn't seem to be too consistent.
Anyway, thanks for all your help, guys.  I'd be happy to play games with you all.  My gamer tag is aaronr7734 if anyone is interested. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector