Re: Looking for recommendations for a good mainstream PC game

When it comes to resident evil 7, I have to find time to work on editing the guide I have to make it easier for blind people, but I can assure you that I completed the game without sighted help rather quickly. Some people on here also got pretty far in the game. The sound design in the game is pretty good, and the areas aren't large so you're not searching for hours for the exits or places to go to. The few things I hate about the game is that it doesn't take a long time to complete and there is no replay value whatsoever.

When it comes to GTA V, Liam made an accessible mod that makes the game way more enjoyable. Keep in mind though that you won't be able to complete missions, but I still enjoy the game from time to time.