Re: Space wave race has been released.

@Jason I've not played audio rally racing. IN terms of the tracks, there isn't much by way of background audio ambience beyond the sound of your ship engine, though each ship does have a unique engine sound.

On the plus side, most tracks have their own associated background music (there are a few repeats but not too many),which really add a lot to the game, indeed as I said I'd love to get a copy of this games' soundtrack.
As to the update, yes according to blackdog, Steam has the latest version that it's possible to finish, it's just that when I first bought this game Steam wasn't behaving for me.