decent pair of headphones for a decent price

I'll cut straight and to the point. Here is what I am looking for.

Over the ears, not on or in the ears.
Wired, but wire can detach. The wire needs to have a good duribility in case of bending or twisting.
Can adjust head size.
Ears can not twist left or right, they disconnect way too easily when this is possible.
Under 100 dollars.

They don't have to sound the best. Decent base. EQ and bluetooth are not required.

Why is it so hard to find a decent pair of headphones that don't have a shitty wire? Or maybe I just suck at shopping for them. Or both. Anyway, any suggestions or product links are welcome.