Re: miriani, any good now days?

@Sid I don't know, unfortunately what you say about "taking precautions" "hanging around with others" and "not buying bigger ships to avoid piracy or drawing  atention" still puts me off, sinse if I want to have a big battle cruser and go and blow up some aliens I don't want to be stopped for fear of someone with a  massive ship coming and pirating for no reason.

The activities in Mirani, fighting aliens, exploring,  salvaging heck even  hauling sound fun, I just don't particularly want to do them if I'm going to lose everything o some idiot.

@Bnd, with social interaction it realy is something I can live without, if I had the choice I actually wuldn't be playing muds or other online games at all!

I only play them because with a few notable exceptions (most of which I've played to death),  the best access to rpgs and such is pretty much only multiplayer muds and browser games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector