Re: miriani, any good now days?

It certainly isn't losing "everything" given that most of the time each individual ship doesn't represent all of your investment usually, and insurance helps. That said things can get rather ridiculous.

I had the most frustrating time just a few minutes ago where my asteroid hauler was being chased by two 8 person gunships, 2 ten person battlecruisers and a fighter. There was probably only one person in each but I list the capacity for size comparison for those who aren't familiar with Miriani ships. Lets just say it didn't go well, though I did give them the run around for quite a long time, at least half an hour possibly more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector