Re: Simple Reaper video editing, getting no audio

Promise I won't make this my Reaper questions dumping ground, but I seem to recall there being some no-brainer Reaper suggestions for improving accessibility? Settings to tweak, for instance?

Right now my biggest issue is that it doesn't seem like what I imagine the play head is actually corresponds with what gets played. So for instance, I hit right-arrow a few times until Reaper/Osara announces "10%", but playback always starts from the beginning, or wherever I may have paused it. I'm guessing the playback head is decoupled from wherever I am in the timeline, which makes just about everything painful. I snipped off most of the unwanted video at the beginning, but there's about half a second left. What I want to do is press [ at 0, play until I want to cut, press ], then use the various selection move commands until I'm happy with what I want to delete. But the fact that the playback head is doing its own thing is complicating things, and I can't put anything I read on reaperaccessibility.com into practice. Or maybe my perception is wrong, in which case I'd appreciate a correction. smile

Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector