Our game (Untold RPG) is nominated for best game of 2020

Yes, this is blatant self promotion, but I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that the moderators think it's OK.

I've written a bit about our game, Untold RPG, here in the forums before and a lot of people seem to have enjoyed it. We just got nominated by AppleVis as "Best game of 2020", so if there's anyone here who has played and enjoyed Untold, please cast your vote on us. It would mean the world to us and give us some much needed energy now that we're hard at work on the sequel.

Here's the link: https://www.applevis.com/blog/cast-your … pples-2020

Thanks in advance!