Re: I just wanna do drugs and get lost in space

But getting back to the topic: why doing something is better than just observing/consuming what others have done, is because escaping to fantasy world helps only while you're in it and getting out of it makes previously already bad state even worse, so it's more a waste of time than anything else.
On the other hand doing/making/creating something gives a sustainable result which you can come back to and that will boost your strength/sense of value and decrease overall feeling of uselessness.
Yes, this year has been a shitty one to all of us and so in spring, when the first shitwave hit, I had multiple giggs canceled and was basically brought to my knees in regards to my overall psychological wellbeing. So in the end I decided to take some steps and bring at least some change and positivity to the situation and ended up buying a cheep, but quite a strong synth to bring some fresh blood to my setup and you know what, it helped. To be exact, it helped to break the loop of uselessness, inability to change the bad situation and find any alternative to it.
Yes, just my personal experience, but what I'm trying to accentuate here is the fact, that in deeply bad state it's good to just find something to break out of it and sometimes you don't need to turn your life around entirely and it can be enough just taking some smaller steps and not simply letting the state to stick and get even worse. Those kind of loops have a bad tendency to self perpetuate and feed back on themselves and thus keep on going round and round and round ad infinitum.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector