Re: Put all the android newbie stuff, tips and whatever you like here.

Hi.

I'm glad sampsung is improving but I'll be sticking to apple.

Sure they're a bit more expencive but I can at least say I'll know how to use every device.

I got the SE2020 and am very happy with it.

As for the Oppo phone, honestly? It was usable, in fact; I'd say it was quite accessible apart from changing the sliders, it was just very long and I decided to go with something that I don't need to think about at 3 in the morning when i'm bored and wanting to check my phone. Basicly Something i'm used to.

@starfire thanks for your suggestion, I now have the SE2020.

@jack thanks, but I'll be sticking to apple for the future.

I do think apple is very expencive but I can at least use all devices and not have to deal with issues turning on talkback and things like that.

I'm sticking to this three year contract and probably won't look at another android phone in a long time if ever, having said that for those of you on android, as you know; it's not bad at all and i hope the website put here turns into an android applevis, I really do.