Re: Put all the android newbie stuff, tips and whatever you like here.

I don't understand why peple are bashing Oppo? Yeah it had a couple of issues but over all; it was usable.

If someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to use that phone again for a year, I'd be ok.

It's interesting that someone said that whatsapp is more accessible on Android, I disagree, I think both platforms are accessible when it comes to whatsapp.

Actuallly Ios is slightly ahead there as it does tell you when your recording is locked, where as android does not.

I did have a bit of an issue with the phones keypad and will freely admit that apple does things I don'tlike at all, so I think both phone manufacturers have pros and cons.

The SE2020 is an alright phone, I can use it fine but, and I can't believe i'm saying this; it's a bit to small. i won't be returning it, there's no point; I can use the thing and am mostly happy with it. I did say I liked small phones but from going to the x s to this, there's ddeffinetly a difference and in a couple years I'll be going with a bigger phone for sure.