Re: Is it possible to get someone's ip in teamtalk?

Hello,

They could only find out your IP if the given server has the logs enabled and if anyone has access to them.
For others here - IPs don't change as often as you think for some people. For example, my IP is almost 2 years old, and yet it hasn't changed. It does not change even if I turn off the router at night and turn it on the next day. Here it also depends on whether the ISP has assigned a dynamic or static IP, such as mine.
However, my advice would be to try not to enter TeamTalk servers whose owners are known to have caused problems for the community, because you don't know what to expect from them. This is one of the reasons I quit TeamTalk and moved to Discord. I feel that this platform is much safer and quieter.
Good luck!