Community failure clause

I have been feeling this way for a little while, and I finally decided it needed voicing. I feel that there needs to be someway for the every day for member to speak up on enforcing the community failure clause on members of the forum who may not necessarily break any direct rules, but are clearly not doing anything to help the form community go forward. They would obviously have to be some sort of checks and balances system, maybe some sort of community pole or the like. I don’t know how feasible this is, and I’m really posting this to see if we can brainstorm a way for the every day user to impact moderation decisions in some sort of way

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : gym via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : gym via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector