I need a png file

Hi.
I'm doing the nathantech html tutorials, and I'm on lesson 5 and one of the things I need to do is get a png image to put into my website. I need an image of a dragon, and I can't find a download of this myself for some reason. I've tried searching for downloadable dragon images with different browsers, the result is always the same, I can't seem to find a download link and when I do it usually doesn't work. Or if there is a link it just says graphic numerous times and I can't figure out what it is.
I'm so fed up right now I really don't care what kind of image I get I just need some kind of image so I can go on. Needless to say it's not as easy as getting it off google, maybe if your sighted that's the case, but I'm totally blind, and am clueless when it comes to images of any kind.
If somebody would be kind enough to post a direct download link to an image, dragon or not i'd really appreciate it.