Re: I need a png file

Hi.
@Guitarman, try this.
I hope I am not giving any wrong image, as I cannot view what's there on my screen.
Also, open the link, you will just see that image and nothing else on the page. To download that, press applications key, and hit enter on save as. It'll be downloaded for you.
If you need images for the future, I'll say, do a google search, find any link which you think is useful, enter, find a image with link, open that link in new tab, then save as.