Re: numpy error on windows 2004

Actually, looks like the issue I looked into a while ago was almost the same thing but not quite. However, if you follow links out, people are saying conda works.  My bad, but if you really need this you really should just go use conda anyway.

But if this is for a game and you have a choice, don't use numpy.  It's not going to help you.  It has terrible performance unless you use it right, and using it right means operations on arrays of at least thousands of items at a time.