Re: My immigration. Reasons, plans and thoughts

Jayde wrote:

tl.dr: you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, and I'm done reasoning with you.

Wow, something that I can't just agree with, but agree emphatically indeed.

Also, that thing about Canadians not going to friends with their family problems has been sticking in my mind for like two days now. And it's more than just the fact that it's a sweeping generalization. What makes you the authority on who comes to you with their problems. Who are you to expect or demand that they do so. Not only is that presumptuous, but it's also arrogant.

People will come to you if they are comfortable with you. That's a type of trust that needs to be earned over time. And if they go to their other relatives about problems in their family, so what? Are you so deserving to be that person? To me, you couldn't possibly hope to be that person, because you can't even figure your own life out, much less how to help someone else with theirs, and you dare to suggest that people are wrong because they don't come to friends? All I can say is, the view must be pretty damn good up atop that high horse you're sitting on.