Re: My immigration. Reasons, plans and thoughts

As far as I know; the queen is just a statis simble here in the UK now, but i did here that hse helped in World War 2, in some way, i'm not sure how though.

Why bash the OP, perhaps he knows what he wants and is willing to get it, what's wrong with following your draems? If we did a bit more of that, perhaps there'd be a bit less unemployment rate among the blind. Yes lifes tough but if we just sit on our arses and do nothing, nothing will be done.

@jonikster, go for it.

Perhaps he knows what he's talking about, then again perhaps not, the only way to find out will be through him imagrating which I'm sure he'll do with a bit of hard work and if not; at least he had that dream, sounds to me like he wants something and has a way to achieve it, go and try your best OP.

I have a dream job, I'd want to work on the waterways, clearing up the rivers from all the crap but guess what? I'm 1. to lazy to get off my arse to actually try. 2. about 99 percent sure the trainers or whoever it is would see my blindness and say nope, sorry we can't train you, even though there's meant to be laws against that kind of thing.

I'm glad OP has a dream and is actually doing something about it.