Re: Santa Monica FC singleplayer Football manager

This game looks great, finally I can play a single player football manager the way I like on my PC, without experimenting with android emulators.

The good news is, I have absolutely no technical problems with it, so it is perfectly playable with NVDA.

I have 2 things to ask about though:

1.
No matter which game difficulty I select, the game always starts in easy mode.
(it sucks for me, for I wish to play it at the hardest available level, it's how I always played single player football managers)

So I wonder if it is some sort of bug, or is it a restriction, limitation to those without premium access perhaps?

2.
Unfortunately I noticed, that the end match result is shown instantly, and I can read the full match commentary only after it.

This also sucks, for it spoils the fun, the thrill actually, normally it would be much more interesting to be able to read the full match commentary BEFORE we find out the final result, so an option should be added to keep it hidden until we confirm that we wish it to be shown.

This way we could check, reveal the final result at our will, with or without reading the match commentary.

If you manage to contact the game developers, please do forward this suggestion to them, and also enquire why we can play only at easy difficulty level.