Re: Santa Monica FC singleplayer Football manager

This game looks great, finally I can play a single player football manager the way I like on my PC, without experimenting with android emulators.

And it is running just perfectly with NVDA, I have absolutely no technical issues with it!

I actually have a single issue which looks like a bug:

I set to start the game with realistic skills, in order to make it as realistic as possible.
(the more realistic the more I like it)

The game even confirms I am playing with that setting, right after the start.

However, when I log out, and then log back in, it then says how I am playing with that other option, which makes player's skill independent from their country.

I wonder if this has something to do with not having a so called "premium account", which I have no idea how I can get, for I found no reference to it so far.

Btw I hope confirming my registration was not necessary, since the email notifying me of it got auto-thrown into the spam box, what (accordingly) auto-deleted all its links instantly, so I could find none after I made it "no spam", and moved into my inbox.