Re: muds with pets

I wonder if the author of this topic would be willing to add these two lists to the post.
Muds with Necromancer Pets
Alter Aeon
Aetolia
Flexible Survival
Godwars
and
Muds with Regular Pets
Aardwolf
Asteria - going through rewrite
A Tempest Season
Batmud
Clok
CoffeeMud
ConquestMud
Cosmic Rage
Dark Legacy
Eerion - entire class devoted to raising pets
Lost Souls
Luminari
Materia Magica
New Worlds
Shadowgate

These lists I made may need to be edited, because I am not sure in some of the games what the pets are.