Re: I have the SE2020 and would like to talk about it.

Hi, for the price, you can't beat it. My battery life isn't the best, to the point where I think my first SE gave similar, or slightly better when brand new. Speakers have shitty enhancements that I can't disable. I still miss the size of my old phone, that being the 4 inch. Sometimes you can't input numbers on the keypad when on calls, (old phone never had the issue and I restored the same backup) other than that, I have no complaints. Having said all that, I don't regret buying it. No iPhone is worth another £300, plus the A13 chip which is over the XR for less money.