Re: the tekken 7 guide is now out! updates posted here!

hi everyone, as of righting this post, i am truely sorry that no updates has been maid on my guide, i will eksplain though
my new computer is ariving in only 4 days now, the guide i am writing, is all on the scoole computer, because i can only run the game on that one
it is very hard for me to find a way to write in scoole time, i could probably do it whenever i wanted
but it is stress to do it on my scoole computer, but when my new computer arives, all work will be done from home, and i will be able to update more freakuantly, and eeven do a rewrite of the hole guide fiksing spelling errors
as of sunday the 20/12, i will start up working on the guide again, hope this finds you all wel