Re: the tekken 7 guide is now out! updates posted here!

hello all, i bare with me bad news
do to my computer not ariving on scedjule, the guide will sadly not be updated before friday the 22 of january, and it might eeven be postponed more, but i am not giving up on the guide just because of this problem, as soon as i have my new computer, you guys could ekspect a new update on the guide