Re: Fara, a new browser or downloadable roguelike

defender wrote:

I hope the dev signs up for the forum, that would be nice.  Could someone contact them and explain how the restricted topic works?

Just contacted the developer on their personal discord server, as you can see in the message below:

Hello there :slight_smile: , Brian, first thing I'd like to say is thank you for making this amazing game considering how the games of this genre are pretty much hidden gems usually, especially considering that usually they are open source and absolutely free

Moreover, thank you for making this game screen-reader accessible for blind/visually impaired players' community - that is greatly appreciated by Audiogames community, as you can see in this thread https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3200 … oguelike/,

It's members really want you to make an account there and pay them a visit, considering how much they love this game and have suggestions for you in terms of making the game accessible even further, it is vividly illustrated on the 3rd page of the aforementioned thread https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3200 … e/page/3/,

I really hope that you continue making this game even better and more awesome, possibly improving screen reader accessibility even more with time

I'm a roguelike games' enthusiast and CDDA's Modder Community server creator and a CDDA modder myself, oh and I have a few blind friends, so this got me interested in accessibility - I hope that this explains everything well :smiley:

Thank you once again, best regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheSecretLurker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tony78 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tony78 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheSecretLurker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tony78 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector